Tuesday, July 6, 2021

de-I Sandia Outfitters Shangri-la Resort...Reopened!

 Oh the joy!

Oh the bliss!

After over a year of being shutdown, the glory, the splendor, the magnificence that has become the de-I Sandia Shangri-la Resort is open again to take in those worthy and (frankly) naive guests who either don't read reviews or think "They can't possibly be that evil. It must be an exaggeration". But who are we to look a gift mark in the mouth. 

On July 4 we were booked by a young woman from Washington, D.C. area, a fellow blogger, hell! A relative. One would think that she would at least know caution. Ah, but thank goodness not. 

Our First Guest in How Long, A Ms RMG from the D.C. area and a past de-I Sandia Outfitters client

We welcome her with a homemade New Mexican breakfast, eggs with homemade red and green chile sauce (the green chile literally harvested and roasted an hour before serving! How about that for 'farm to table'!)

Alas, but in the de-I Sandia Outfitter world things are never quite what they seem in the online advertising.

"I don't remember anything about THIS as a Resort activity."

"What? This will build character. You will thank me when you are older."

Stay tuned for one of the greatest culinary architecture projects recorded!


2 comments:

alexis said...

I am checking my cancelation policy and it says I have to pay double if I want to cancel?

de-I said...

What? It says you have to pay double? That's outrageous. It's supposed to say you pay quadruple. Heads will roll for this error!