Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Welcomed Home With Fall Brillance

We spent the month of our travel looking for the beauty of the changing colors of fall with mostly frustration as the very warm weather in the South had led to color changing having been delayed greatly. We get home to find everything at its peak. We don't get lots of color but it will turn a sea of gold. Looking at the lush deciduous Rio Grande Valley in full gold swath for miles on end is a beautiful sight.

On my workout hike in the Sandia Mountains there is this one section of deciduous trees that provide a tableau of different color changes through the seasons. So on my very first hike back I was welcomed with its fall glory. Oh thankfulness for all that I am blessed to have in life!







2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Ah, the irony of finding at home what you sought in travel. I suspect that, nonetheless, you will travel again soon.

alexis said...

that fall color is something!