Saturday, December 22, 2012

Partial List of Things to do When World Does Not End

  • Tell all those people you dislike and and sent scathing emails figuring that the world was ending and there would be no reprecussions that someone hacked your computer
  • Bring the empty bottles of super expensive brandy back to the store and tell them that they were bad and you should have your money refunded
  • Put on the schedule all the deferred maintenance that was going to be unnecessary as the world went out in flames
  • Put stop payments on all the charge card charges for all the unnecessary toys, do-dads, and gizmos that you would never have bought if you knew you'd still be here.
  • Return all the survivalist gear that you really didn't have a clue on how to use anyway
  • Retrieve all the passwords that were going to be unnecessary. 


4 comments:

terri said...

And I guess I have to go grocery shopping after all...

alexis said...

I admit I completely forgot about it until the next day!

Cristy at Living Donor 101 dot com said...

I was cleaning out my inbox today and found an old email from you. I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Now that's pretty funny.