Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Public Service Announcement

Mr. de-I will be departing for Chicago on United Airlines on Tue Dec 4 and returning on same airline back to Albuquerque on Thu Dec 6.

In view of recent events involving de-I and airline industry, you are advised to check if you are traveling on the:
  • Same flights
  • Same days
  • Same airline
As Mr. de-I.

If you are affirmative to any of the above, Mr. de-I takes no responsibility for any abominable delays you may incur in route.

5 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Uncle de-I, I'm flying during the first week of January. Could you stay home that week?

de-I said...

Renee - am setting up a Paypal account where anyone wishing me to NOT fly on a week they are can improve their chances of keeping me out of the air via a donation.

terri said...

I hope the travel gods have forgiven your past transgressions and that things go more smoothly this time around.

Agent W said...

I will be very careful as I am traveling on the 6th & the 10th!!!

de-I said...

Bad news Agent W. Not only am I flying on the 6th when you are but I have another short trip and will be flying on the 10th as well!