Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just for You SRM!

Wednesday night niece, blogista, former NM resident, former restaurant slave...I mean culinary apprentice, Styling with Renee Michelle and her BHFOSOTP (Beloved Husband from Other Side of the Pond) will be winging into Albuquerque for an extended weekend.

SRM wrote just a couple of days ago that she was looking forward to going home to Ohio at Christmas to enjoy frosty weather! Well we here at de-I Sandia Resorts (our motto - That Moat Around the Tower is to Keep the Riff Raff Out not You In) always aim to please. So SRM, we arranged for you...

...snow and cold...

...and rain and cold...
...looking forward to a fun time.

"Igor! More chains in the dungeon by Wednesday"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, uncle de-I! Cold weather just encourages the consumption of alcoholic beverages inside the warm house. See you soon!

Mike said...

It's been rainy and cold here as well. I'm also not a fan of it getting dark early.

Is Igor paid for his services? Living there, I'm sure he at least gets to eat well.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Wow, snow, rain and cold?? Whazzup with that? I hear it's supposed to be 62 on Sunday here for the Bears game!!!

alexis said...

wait I thought Igor's services were extra.

Anonymous said...

lol Love the acronyms!