Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Allies Victorious In Battle Of The Bulge!!!!

This morning was a momentous day. People were in the street shouting victory (or at least one person-me-was in the bathroom shouting victory). For today, when on the scale for the morning weigh in the numbers were:

169.2

When last de-I saw numbers like Wife was not even a concept. We were still heading to the moon. The Stones and Beatles were just coming into their heyday.

It helped that yesterday, I ate very little for breakfast because I wasn't feeling well and then skipped lunch during the 4 hour doctors office stay. Makes no difference. It's the number that counts!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's amazing. Congratulations!

Mike said...

Well done, sir! You're going to be caught up with me soon. I need to get on the ball.

Xani said...

Congrats!

alexis said...

well done, though I feel a little uneasy about this obsession with the numbers

terri said...

Way to go! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Way to go!!!!!