Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Imperial Expeditionary Force - Destination Florida

We here in the Imperial capital of the the de-I empire, Albuquerque, are nothing if not vengeful. Ending in March, we finally were freed from the depredations of the barbarian tribe known as the Visigoths. For almost a year and half, they would descend on our city, attacking our gardens, our larders, capturing our women folk and forcing them into child care bondage. Put finally they moved off. And we have located their new abode in St. Petersburg Beach, FL.

So off we have organized our revenge attack. We will swope in arriving just as the Visigothic horde is having dinner tomorrow. Trust me. We will capture Gothic Queen Pulisha. We will force her and her consort Tim di Bufallo to wait on us hand and foot.

Vengence will be ours.

7 comments:

alexis said...

if vengeance includes drinking and being taken to nice restos, I may need to think about how to get on your sh*t list.

de-I said...

You don't know these Goths, Alexis. Treating then to good food, wine and time without a tribe of small banshees might break there tenuous hold on sanity.

stef said...

Methinks the tables will be turned faster than you think....

terri said...

Those are some pretty big plans, but I think you and I both know that you'll be so happy to see them that YOU'LL be the one doing the cooking and waiting on hand and foot.

Mike said...

Hahaha!! I wish you the best in your venture. I hope they feel your wrath in the fullest capacity.

Unknown said...

Ahh!! It will be great to read your next posts of the adventures of the de-I's in Florida with the "tribe'!!!

WeaselMomma said...

Have a great time and don't forget the pillaging. Any successful invasion attack needs lots of pillaging.