Friday, March 20, 2009

Tried and True

Yes the tried and true methodology for blogging when you are either too busy to write something good or just don't have any good ideas is to fall back on pictures. Just what I'm going to do today.

Remodel Update

We are just about through!

They've been installing and staining the wood floors this week and will be staining the stairs next week. All kinds of finishing touches are being worked on. The outside is beginning to be cleaned. All our outside windows were done today.

Here are a couple of pictures of the new floor.

I will be in Chicago and Connecticut next week and when I get back we should be just about done. The appraiser is coming by on Monday so I had a real estate friend business associate of mine get all of the comps of things near us so I could analyze them and have information to give to the appraiser "to make his job easier".

Signs of Spring

Spring is in full force down hear with trees starting to put out leaves and temperatures in the 70's during the day. Here are some pictures from our yard.

Our peach tree blooming

Tulips hand imported by Elegant International Business Woman Daughter AinA in bloom

Fresh herb time again with parsley and chives starting up


Plus all kinds of other spring colors

6 comments:

terri said...

You're on the home stretch with the house. It's looking great!

The peach tree and tulips are beautiful.

Pulisha said...

Wow, the new floor looks great. I wish we could have gotten to see the finished product before we left, but I guess we'll just have to settle for pictures like everyone else :(

Anonymous said...

Yum. Fresh herbs are one of the best parts of spring.

Mike said...

The house is looking awesome! Congratulations! Hope you're enjoying the spring weather as much as we are up here. I'm definitely ready for it!

stef said...

I am jealous of both the temps and the colors. just a peek of green here so far

Anonymous said...

floors look beautiful! ah spring. my tulips are almost done blooming and now they are saying there is a chance of SNOW tomorrow. in TN! not like chicago or something! *sigh* did i shave my legs for this??