Sunday, March 15, 2009

All Those In Favor Say Aye

If you read the latest comment from Aimee the Huntress, you will know that with the demise of a mouse in the hands of the Suzuki of Death that she is up to a total count of 5.

In the meantime, my loyal reader and business partner, Lakeview Coffee, in spite of hating the French and being an avid softballer has wiped out a total of...of ...of...nothing with his evidently Buddhist, non-violent, Camary of passive coexistence. But then he has asked that we include his jihad against the rats (literally the rodent rat) of his neighborhood. He has written extensively on his blog (I'd put in links but it's late and I'm too tired to do it) of his jihad and the success with his own verison if the IED - the T-Rex Rat Trap.

Now my inclination is that "Road Kill" means the dispatch of non-human species with a vehicle. However, I am willing to be open minded about this and if you, my vast minions of readers so elect, I will include them. Please let your feelings be known.

7 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

I say let the rats count! It's all in good fun. If my wiping out the sea monkey population counted I would win hands down without anyone else even having a shot at the prize.

Anonymous said...

The only thing I've killed in the last month was a moth, and if my animal (and insect)-loving husband finds out, I'm in big trouble.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Whoo-hoo!! No votes AGAINST me yet!! Truthfully, my focus was on the murder as opposed to the implement. So I understand if I'm voted down.

terri said...

I killed a few spiders over the winter. Does that count? Really, it's not a fair contest. There is no potential roadkill over the winter months in MN. It's too cold for any of the four-leggers to try crossing the roads.

terri said...

Oh yeah... I say Aye to the rats too.

Anonymous said...

i say nay to the rats (just to be argumentative really) unless you let me count spiders too :) i killed three tonight alone. in the house. oh the joys of living in a cinderblock, basement, half underground house.

Mike said...

I'm cool with the rats. Rodents are pretty gross, which makes for a good incentive to take them out. I just bought a new truck the weekend before last. I may have to get in on this competition...