Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Con - I Mean - Destruction

No actual building is on the horizon but the DE-building continues.

We continue to enhance our front yard landscaping

I'm beginning to think that this plastic dust guard stuff is organic because it keeps reproducing. The builder thinks we may have to reinforce the back of our house from our living room going to the master bed room - hence the exploratory work below in the living room


And this use to be our front closet but is being closed off and will be opened on the other side to give more storage in the second bathroom. Our foreman didn't have much to do today so he decided to start on this which meant I had to empty thing everything out on the quick.

I suppose at some point something is actually going to be built.

4 comments:

alexis said...

hahahah, better check the contract again dad! :)

stef said...

So much for the budget eh?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

DEstruction is the fun, quick part too! If you're waiting for meaningful construction, it might be a while.

Bernice said...

Tell Mrs. de-I I love the interior decorating. Especially the plastic hanging thing.