Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Normaliy Seems More Attainable Daily

After a this weekend when I felt totally wiped out, I had a great day today. It was my first three meeting day since I got back and I felt fine. I'm convinced the naps really make a difference even if it they are only 3o minutes or so. I had plenty of energy for making dinner for Wife which she always appreciates.

Thanks for all the ideas for Saturday's first course. Wife and I have come to conclusion and I think it will work out great. Hopefully, I will have my energy and mind together so I can take pictures while I cook and post a true foodie entry.

4 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Cheezits?? How are you going to survive your visit to Chicago??

alexis said...

ooo you're going to leave us in suspense!

stef said...

so great to hear you are feeling more normal. what's the latest Aunt J news? Can't wait to see your first post-op foodie post!

Becky said...

Hey, Michael. I posted about you today on the GGF blog. Prepare yourself for the sudden deluge of visitors that will surely follow. (All three of my faithful blog readers. I'm sure my Mom in particular will love it.)

PS - loved your Prague pics. They took me right back to when I was there (sans camera, alas) in 2006.