Friday, April 18, 2008

Eastern (oops should be Central) Europe - Pictures of Vienna

I realized that didn't put in the pictures from Vienna with the last post.

Big Ass Monumental Buildings of Vienna







Cruise One Moments

Cruise One Believes in Fully Planning all Itineraries

(Al - "We're WHERE!")

Supreme Leader Sandy
"We will visit the 8 more monuments in the next two hours"

de-I
"Couldn't we have a wee bit of beer please mistress Sandy"


It was crazy ass cold and Wife had nothing for her ears so we ducked into a department store (actually this was in Bratislava - Tesco) and picked this up for 24 Euros...and she'll have something for the Halloween season as well. I never had trouble finding her after this.


Pictures from Inside Saint Stephen's Cathedral
I love Gothic Churches







Yet another picture of the River Princess

2 comments:

stef said...

Deary me, are you actually having FUN?

Michael Podolny said...

I think it could be said that on the whole that indeed I am as you put it, "having fun".