Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't Beat Me M-R, A Great Steak At Last

Motherrocker berates me whenever I go too many days without posting something in spite of my travel intense, work crazed life (boo hoo, poor whittle me, sob, sob). So I have to write about something. (Why doesn't she get on Pulisha's case for not posting...oh I guess if you have three young kids, a career and husband who's a Buffalo sports addict is an excuse...really!)

I'm in beautiful Valencia/Santa Clarita California negotiating the purchase of a company for a client. We went to dinner this evening at a place called the Salt Creek Grille which is mini chain (in some strange locations like Princeton, NJ? How do you do Princeton and Valencia, CA?).

Featured on the menu were alleged Prime steaks. I've had a number of not great steak experiences lately but this one definitely did not disappoint. First really flavorful steak I've had in a long time. I also had two and a half glasses of wine after a long day of negotiations so I'm going to cut this short. NO WISE ASS REMARKS ON MY DRINKING LAKEVIEW!

5 comments:

alexis said...

they better hide the wine from us when we are in Budapest next week.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

My only wise ass remark would be that I'm surprised you stopped at two glasses. What happened??? Did they close the restaurant early?

Michael Podolny said...

I had to drive back to the hotel with the client - not good form to get a DUI with the client in tow. Besides, I didn't have anyone to provide the motivation...LIKE YOU

On the other next week in Budapest. Hmmmmmm

stef said...

WTF? I have not said a WORD.

Michael Podolny said...

Au Contraire - last time I was in your home you did.