Friday, March 28, 2008

Motherrocker Says I Need to Post!

I've had a couple of very busy days in Chicago. In fact I'm at O'Hare International Delayport....I mean Airport now waiting to catch a flight home to ABQ. Having just gotten off the phone with Motherrocker who admonished me to POST, I am following instructions. So here's a quick update with details this weekend.

Business - Great trip to Chicago. Finished an initial engagement with a sizable client and are going on to implementation. We have a solid lead on another.

The Kitchen - You would not believe how bad the counter top people have been. Sadly this was a former client (who sold their business but is still working there) so I've had plenty of egg on my face and venting from Wife. But I believe it is now in and acceptable.

Hiking - Hopefully Wild Bill and I are doing a biggie this weekend if he gets back from Denver on time.

Vacation - Only about 10 days until we go on vacation to Prague and Budapest catching a boat in Budapest and going up the Danube River.

Kidney Donation - Just marking time - only 6.5 weeks away.

Eating and Drinking - Ricardo, partner and friend, had a bottle of an 18 year old bourbon that was phenomenal!

Top Chef - Yay Stephanie! Our favorite has another good outing.

1 comment: