Monday, October 15, 2007

The Next Iron Chef - Commentary

Ok fellow foodies, if I can be flying to freakin' nowhere Iowa, have too late planes, and drive 2.5 hours through thunderstorms and still catch the second episode of the Next Iron Chef, what's your excuse! With the blessings of my anti-tv chef mavens Bourdain and Ruhlman, I am totally hooked on this new series. I especially love the commradery between the chefs even though they are clearly competing intensely with one another. Personally my money is on Besh or Cosentino.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My money is on Besh...he has had so many battles with the Iron Chef's during ICAmmerica, that he is the most logical and talented choice; plus he has the personality!

stef said...

I finally caught the FIRST episode so who knows when I will see the 2nd. It is a very interesting competition to be sure. I'm enjoying it!

alexis said...

I think I have a very good excuse not to be watching this show. :)