Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday in the Bay Area

I met my client while they were at this industry trade meeting at a big resort in Palm Desert. Since they made my reservation late, I wasn't at the main hotel but in the "Villas" adjunct. this turned out to be great luck. The unit was practically as large as my house. It had a jacuzzi and everything. Only problem is that all I got to spend in it was about 2 hours of actual awake time. I did use the jacuzzi!

I was up early and on the road by 5:45 to get to Ontario and fly to San Francisco. Then drove down to San Jose for a meeting and then back to San Francisco to pick up Wife where I am waiting as I right these words.

Interesting stuff happening in the old PG since the Palooza. My meeting today (which came from a conversation started with a stranger in an airplane 5 months ago) has led to my delivering a proposal for work. I had two leads from lead from Top Gun L in Palm Desert. Craig DiOne has a prospect. Hope this keeps up.

3 comments:

stef said...

Glad your crazy traveling is producing results! Sorry I missed talking to you guys yesterday...

Unknown said...

WOW! What a schedule! I will not complain about my work/travel schedule after reading yours! Sounds like you may need your own jet and chauffeur as well as a travel planner! Glad that Mrs d-I could join you too!
You'll have to tell the Derf more about Palm Desert!
Congrats on the success of the P.Palooza!

Agent W.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Mmmmmm, a desert villa....that sounds nice right about now....