Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'll Bet the Pharoahs Had a Much Easier Time of This

...building that is; building epic monuments. I don't suppose that our new edition is really an epic construction project. It just seems so to me. We met with our builder today for three hours going over the plans, erasing walls, adding closets, discussing windows, etc, etc. My mind was spinning afterwards.

I didn't catch the Next Iron Chef on Sunday so I had to watch it tonight. Can't say I was surprised. I still think Besh and Cosontino are the best bets to move on.

3 comments:

alexis said...

wow, how exciting that it's really happening! This is the big commitment that you'll be staying in NM for a while I guess. How long did the builder say it would take to complete the work?

stef said...

I'm with Lex- it must be very exciting! At least until you move into that hotel while the construction is going on. ;)

Michael Podolny said...

Yes, this means that we plan to keel over here. I suspect that the work will take through the end of the year with the main work probably not starting until the spring. Fortunately because of changes (read reduction in expectations) we will not have to leave the house while they are working.