Monday, January 22, 2024

Visiting Ghana - What de-I Eats #1 - Mary and Konkonte

 Each trip to Ghana to work on Theodora, I buy lunch for the office so we can be most efficient on our time. I always eat local food. I've mentioned to many people what Ghana local food is like but I don't think most can really conceptualize it. So I've decided to do a series while I'm here. Each day we are in the office I will have one of my people here introduce themselves, and introduce the food I will be having for lunch. This way you can meet the whole Theodora team and start planning your own Ghanaian culinary adventure.

Today we feature Mary F and Konkonte



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

😂

Anonymous said...

Well done Michael

alexis said...

Looks like it would be very filling. I guess vegetables don't feature heavily at lunch.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...


Wow, yes, it is very different than what I eat every day!