Thursday, October 19, 2023

Travel Webspinning Coming Together

I gave a business talk today. That is a subject of another blog post altogether for I'd not done a physical presentation in over a decade. But my sponsor, my good friend, fellow traveler, financial advisor, sadly rooting for Chelsea, but now finding the bliss of Hessianhood, the Count, and I related to each other that while others thought travel planning was a chore, we felt it was one of the most enjoyable parts of the travel adventure. I am happy to say that a significant number of our planning issues have started to come together. 

  • I think we are going to be able to use frequent flyer mile to cover the first leg of our journey to Taipei, Taiwan. That's going to save us big bucks.
  • We've decided on the location (Krabi, Thailand) for our post Empress Pu Li Sha adventure in Shanghai, and have booked our Airbnb there.
  • We've established communication with our teenage grandchildren 2.2 and 2.3 on what kind of living quarters we should get in Taipei.
  • Wife is now looking at the Ghana part of the trip.

Progress is being made and our trip is starting to come together.


2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I am getting a premonition of the deluge of photos that will hit in a few months...

alexis said...

mom is very lucky to have you as a spouse with your shared interest in travel!!