Thursday, October 12, 2023

Back To What I Love Best

To get into China, I need a visa.

To get a Chinese Visa, I need a round-trip airplane ticket. 

Do I want to buy a ticket from the U.S. to China hoping to get the visa?

We are going to meet Grandchildren 2.2 and 2.3 in Taiwan for a make up trip with them that was cut down by the pandemic. What if we purchase a round-trip refundable from Taipei to Shanghai? Will that fulfill the requirement?

But when we are done with China, we are on to Thailand. Is Taipei the best place to do that? Once we have our visa for China, we can change our plans without it affecting our visa status. I think.

And what do we want in Thailand? A pool? A view? Access to the beach?

We're going to Ghana to take Wife there for the first time as our next stop. Do we do this in stages to ease the wear and tear from a long flight? 

How do I organize Wife in Ghana. So many people want to meet her. But she wants a vacation.

Travel planning.

BLISS.

2 comments:

alexis said...

LOL, I wish I felt that way about planning travel!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I'm with Alexis, that does not sound fun. In fact, all the travel that results from said planning does not sound fun. But I'm so glad you got your passport and can indulge!