Saturday, January 7, 2023

Malaysia 2022/23 - #16 - Breakfast Walk

On Friday, we had arranged for a photo workshop in the late afternoon. We were very interested in finding the Chinese donuts we had enjoyed with Emmanuel on Wednesday. So we decided to go out on the early side to a morning market to have breakfast, and do a light walk around. 

 Breakfast - Prawn Mee - Noodles are king for breakfast in the Chinese/Malay markets

On our walk

I don't know what building this is. I just found it interesting.

At some point, Campbell Street is closed off and becomes a market. But not this morning.

There are so many food places as you walk around. It's overwhelming the number of choices. Who wouldn't want to try a Laksa Puff?

I saw these in a shop selling various kinds of sausage. Some kind of cured chicken leg?

Fret not about home baking. You can get it all here.

Seriously, who even knew there was a viable market of home steamboat manufacturers?

As a challenge to myself, I decided to focus on just one thing for the rest of the walk - motorbikes.

Motorbike at work

Motorbike moving trash bins

Motorbike and Street Art

Motorbikes not communicating

Motorbikes coming together

Cavalcade of Motorbikes




The Un-motorbike


Motorbike Repair and Maintenance




SIGNS OF THE WORLD

Show Respect by Taking Your Hat Off Please


1 comment:

alexis said...

so fun - I am glad I got my answer about Malaysian breakfast.