Friday, February 28, 2014

Another 'Bring Warmth' Gig and More Construction

I'm actually in Falls Church Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. paying visit to Pulandia and the #2 clan and getting to meet newest edition 2.4.  They also asked me to bring some warm weather with me.  Evidently it got lost in the airline luggage and won't arrive until tomorrow.  I was in Denver for business before I came out here and lucked up on my flight.  They changed planes to a larger one with the international 3 class configuration so I got upgraded to business class with the lie flat seats!  Sweet.

Little 2.4 was a bit of a crank yesterday so both #2 and 2B looked a bit bleary.  And they had finally received their goods from Manila (its been a month and half without most of their cloths and stuff).  2.2 and 2.3 were both deeply involved with playing their computer games they'd been without since December so I basically got a glance, a "hello grandpa" and back to the games they went.

During the week the construction project continues to pick up pace.  We are really getting into the closing stages.

Drywall Applied





Taping and Plastering


 
 First Layer of Stucco
Showing the 'Open to Outside' feature of the room

1 comment:

alexis said...

2.4, first time by is formal designation!