Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mr. New Mexico Chases Away Chiberia

I've had my my quarterly business trip to Chicago planned for some time.  It has been freezing ass cold in the Midwest all this winter as I'm sure all you folks who live there no.  I told my partner Joe that I expected reasonable weather when I arrived and I didn't want any excuses.

Even as of last week when daughter #3 was in Chicago for business from Amsterdam it was freezing.  There was even 4 to 6 inches of snow this morning in Chicago.

But when I stepped of the plane at 4 PM it was 48 degrees!  All the snow from the morning had melted.  Even when we returned from dinner at near 9 PM it was near 40.  Tomorrow is to be warm and sunny.  On Thursday, when I fly out, it is still warm with rain.  Then it is supposed to get cold again.

If you would like some respite from this winter, I will come and visit your town...for a fee.

1 comment:

alexis said...

does that work with rain in Amsterdam as well?