Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Still On The Khmer Trail

It was another very busy day of Khmer civilization touring today.  On the agenda were the capital city of Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple, the Ta Prohm Temple, and (of course) the most famous of all the Temple of Angkor Wat.  We also did a boat ride to a floating village of Kampung Phuk.  It's pretty late already and I'm beat.  For those who have been asking, I have hundreds of pictures that I have just started editing.  We have another day tomorrow in Siem Reap.  #2 and I are taking a cooking class in the morning.  We fly back to Manila late in the evening.  Once we get to Manila I should have time to start putting up photo posts.

1 comment:

alexis said...

wow, well I can't wait to hear first what you made in your cooking class and second what you thought of the famous Angor Wat.