Thursday, February 7, 2013

Off to Mexico

Wife and I are in the Albuquerque International Sunport waiting to take some flights that will eventually get us to San Miguel de Allende, a noted historic city with a long arts and expatriate reputation about 200 miles north of Mexico City in the mountains.

Friends of ours have owned a house there for years, spend about half their time there and have been after us to come visit them for ages.  So we're taking a long weekend to check it.  Unfortunately I've forgotten to pack my cord so I can download pictures from my cell phone.  So I'm afraid my usual timely photo journalism will be delayed until I get back.

2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Wow! Have fun. We can wait a few days for pictures.

alexis said...

I can't wait to hear all the details. Be safe!