...de-I and Magical Unicorn Pony God of Travel SMACKDOWN!
Match Day One - Albuquerque to Chicago
- de-I gets text on way to airport that his flight to Denver is going to 1 hour late. Flight ends up being two hours late getting off. Score Unicorn Pony God.
- de-I has specifically chosen a flight with a 2 & a half hour connection time through Denver, rather than the 50 minute connect time through Houston (which flight was also late BTW). I still make it to Denver on time. Score de-I!
- Flight into Denver lands in the absolutely farthest gate out possible with only minutes to get to boarding flight. Score Unicorn Pony God
- My connecting flight is only a few gates away from the arrival gate. de-I Ties it Up!
- Once on the plane I get the last First Class Upgrade and it isn't even a bulkhead road. I will get dinner after all!! de-I surges into the Lead!
- This is one of the only First Class flights ever where they don't serve any food. Unicorn Pony God snatches a draw :(