Saturday, February 16, 2013

Last San Miguel Pictures

Just getting around to my last set of pictures after a busy short work week.

A few more church shots




A Bit More Food

This is the front of Don Tomas, our favorite breakfast place


On our last day I had these cheese enchiladas in salsa verde
I eat beaucoups of enchiladas here in NM but these were of a different order altogether with again those fantastic corn tortillas.  They were so good Wife made me trade with her so she could have half of them :(

The Instituto Allende

This is the famous art school that has been at the center of San Miguel's rise to fame as an art and expat destination





Wife taking art shots of art

Murals done by students

I believe this one was entitled 
"Grading Final Exams"

And this one was called
"Thesis Review Committee"

4 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I love the thesis review committee's grins, which say, "Oh, you think you're smart enough to pass, do you?"

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thesis review committee. Ha! Nice pics. Those enchilades do look good!

Agent W said...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures!

alexis said...

are those murals? they're lovely.