Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Who Makes The Daylight Savings Time Decisions

What the heck is this with us going until Nov 4 before we can get rid of Daylight Savings Time.  It's fall.  I should be dark in the evening.  I have enough trouble getting going in the morning without having darkness until almost 8 AM for crying out loud.  Who makes these decisions any way.  Nobody asked me.  It used to be like the second weekend in October and then in April.  Now we're into November and it only goes until March.  I'd organize a protest if only I knew where to protest.

5 comments:

alexis said...

I don't even remember, just that Europe always seems to be a week before you guys.

terri said...

I think the movement was organized by this guy named Lakeview Coffee Joe. He's a late sleeper and selfishly orchestrated the change in order to keep the sunlight from disturbing his morning shut-eye.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It would seem that there is some sort of cosmic esoteric reason why...

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/10/what-is-daylight-savings/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

You get up too damn early anyway. Stay in bed for a while!