Friday, October 19, 2012

Finishing Europe In Pictures - Part I Eating

I hope to finish off my posts of our trip with the bizillion pictures this weekend starting with this short one on our second to the last great meal

 A nice local wine from Granada


 Not sure what these were but I think they were Migas - bread crumbs fried in oil with some bits in them.

Wife's Seafood Soup

My Seville Style Soup - also seafood but with cream rather than tomato base

Our neat waiter doing the deboning of the fish.
I love table side service but then again I'm an old guy who likes old things.

Fish served

Wife wanted me to take a picture of these gigantic wine bottles

2 comments:

alexis said...

young people also like it when someone else debones the fish!

terri said...

Ditto for us middle-age types!

The seafood soup looks great!