Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Back to Normal

Mrs. de-I is amazing. She just shrugs off jet lag and jumps into her daily routine


de_I Sandia Outfitters (You Have Nothing To Lose But Yourself!)

Cabinet Lady told me she was being stalked by some gansta woman and hired me to find a way to take care of this problem
Here CL is with the problem.
Look at her with her baggy pants, hat on backward, sweat shirt.
No wonder CL came to the pros

Foodie Find

There's a new Vietnamese restaurant (though we have tons already here) that has some very interesting appetizers. This one (which you really can't see in the picture) has this kind of jelly substance on the bottom of the plate, which is warm, and all these flavorings on the top. You scoop the whole thing out. It was very yummy though I suspect many might be put off by the texture of the bottom layer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got a wife, good Vietnamese food, and hiking partners. Life looks pretty good right now!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Vietnamese jelly...yuck. Congrats on getting another good restaurant though!

Bernice said...

You are so BAD posting a picture of Mrs. de-I like that! I hope she gets revenge with her pictures of you. :)

de-I said...

Fortunately Bernice Mrs. de-I almost never visits my blog :)

terri said...

If Mrs. de-I smacked you upside the head for that photo, I'm going to have to say that you deserved it.

Glad she's back. I know you missed her!

Mike said...

I know you MIGHT find this difficult to believe, but I've never tried Vietnamese food either. I suppose I'll have to add it to my list of stuff to do.