Thursday, September 22, 2011

Decoding the de-I Family Code

So blogmate Terri posed the question..."What's with the 1A, 1.1, 1.2 stuff?"

de-I has so much significant stuff rattling around in his head. Things like "How am I ever going to collect on the GD contract if he's too afraid to book again with de-I Sandia Outfitters (you have nothing to lose but yourself)" and "I need to encourage Steve that Pommard is our go to wine when he's paying" and "What crazy ass meal thing can I do next". Important stuff like that.

Remembering all the names of those grandchildren and all those sons-in-law. For crying out loud they don't even blog - any of them - so how am I to remember them? So I came up with simple system. Works like this.

  • Each daughter has a number according to their age so Motherrocker is 1, Pulisha is 2, AinA is 3
  • Each of their children gets a number according to their birth rank - 1, 2, 3, etc.
  • Each son-in-law gets a letter according to their sequence. Only have had one husband? The letter is A. If you're on the second husband, the letter is B.
It is simple for me then to remember them.

  • AinA's new first baby - 3.1
  • Pulisha's second husband - 2B
  • Motherrocker's second and youngest son - 1.2

Easy peasy for the megalomaniac on the go.

2 comments:

terri said...

It's all so clear to me now! Thanks for the breakdown. :-)

Mike said...

It all makes sense now. :)