Saturday, December 4, 2010

Scooting Down the West Coast

After a brief trip to the small oil producing town of Artesia NM earlier in the week (got to fly on a private corporate plane - soooo much better and easier than commercial). I headed up to Seattle to meet with a client. Joining me is AinA who is doing some training with me and LA Frank my partner. We are now going to the San Francisco Bay area for meetings on Sat and Sun where we are going to be producing a social media campaign for my business. Then on Monday it is on to LA for a few days more of work.

We ate some really good Korean in Seattle and had some excellent Washington wine and beer. I have a picture of the Korean but forgot my cord to download the picture off of my phone.

3 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

Enjoy the trip. It must be nice to have AinA following in your footsteps!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Seattle?? I had no idea. Of course, I also didn't know that Alexis was in the country. Good stuff.

Mike said...

I don't know how you do it. All of that travel would wear me out, although the private jet is nice.