Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday Pictures

We are greeted upon our arrival by the Land Puma - terrorist of the neighborhood


Mr. 2.3 is a lover of Tommy the Train. Few are allowed to play with him. He allowed me to set up his train. I was then imperiously told to "leave".


2.1 has now gotten a computer. I think she's found www.beatupongrandpa.com!!!


No! Even 2.2 has found the site!


Niece blogger SRM and husband joined us


Turkey 2.0 - we actually made two of them.


Venerable Pu at work. She was so proud that she didn't melt down once during the preparations.


The day after Mr. 2B was immediately out getting a Christmas tree
Here 2B and Venerable Pu get it set up.

The entire family to work on the decorating


A de-I creation. 2B was unhappy with the way his dressing turned out (too dry) so I fried slices of it in butter and used it as the bread for a turkey sandwich.


Wife doing Grandma cuddling duty. Not hardship duty at all :)


2.1 and I have developed a love of playing very physical games in the pool. Here she shows off some of the damage done to poor old de-I.

6 comments:

terri said...

No wonder you were told to leave after setting up that train track. The track ends in the middle of nowhere. Don't you realize you've just set up Tommy the Train for derailment???

Looks like a great time with family... except for the part where the grandkids beat you up! Nice bruise ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have to say, your fried dressing turkey sandwich was inspired.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Nice pics! Fried stuffing sandwich...I like it!

alexis said...

lol, bruises to prove the serious play!

Anonymous said...

lol love the pictures! Sounds like a fun time!!!

Mike said...

Looks like an awesome time with the family, although that's quite a bruise you have there. Ouch!

I have to say though, I was immensely jealous when I read "in the pool."