Monday, April 5, 2010

Two in One

Business is definitely picking up (Yay!).

But there is still a lot of delay and indecision.

Today I got this phone message from a prospect that was supposed to be making a decision last week on my proposal to them.

"Hi Michael. I know we were supposed to have a decision but we have a meeting of the budget committee on Wednesday and we will decide then. But even if we don't move forward, it is not never because we really want to work with you."

A "not no" and an "almost yes" simultaneously.

If only they owed me money, it would have been the trifecta.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the business version of telling you they like you, but just as a friend?

alexis said...

LOL Renee!!!

I think it's a tough year this year.

de-I said...

Renee - it is more like being told you have a nice personality.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that business is picking up!!

terri said...

A "not never"... isn't that a new one for your new business vocabulary?

Mike said...

"Not new" and "almost yes" are very positive ways of doing business. Hope they come through for you.