Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Helping Hand

A little over a week ago I posted about a young lady, Cristy, who had the very bad misfortune of having her wonderful gift of donating her body part, fail. It is so hard to commune with a person in pain when you haven't had the experience yourself. As I related then, this was particularly haunting to me because her reality had been one of my big fears prior to my own donation.

I am happy to say that someone showed up to leave Cristy something really meaningful. Go to the comments on this post of Cristy's and read Frannie's comment. It's really something special.

4 comments:

alexis said...

wow, that was really an amazing post. helps put things in perspective!

stef said...

wow. thanks for sharing dad. what a story.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Frannie is an amazing woman. I hope Cristy can see past her pain and take Frannie's words to heart.

Unknown said...

Wow! Powerful and amazing......Frannie is to be admired for her courage and her ability to reach out to Cristy!

Thanks so much for sharing this on your blog! Like Alexis said...it helps put things in perspective!

Agent W