Sunday, August 17, 2008

Do We Call Him Mr. Styling Now?

Maybe in light of his English heritage we should call him Baron Styling?

In any case, Ms. Styling and beau Andrew are now Stylist and Home Renovator...I mean Man and Wife.

Ms. Sticks and her DH were the fabulous hosts as always. They love putting on a party and do it with style. I don't have pictures from Wife yet but hope to have some later in the week. I got to meet a number of their friends both in Ohio and from where they used to live in Illinois who I've heard about for years but never have gotten to meet in person.

We drank one helluva lot of wine in one night. A lot of beer too. There was motor cycle lessons the next day for those who wanted it. The food was a cook out with lots of homemade salads.

We snacked just before we left on Sunday on corn from Ms. Stick's garden literally picked and cooked.

Styling and Andrew looked awesome and were very happy.

2 comments:

alexis said...

oh my goodness, what a lovely celebration! I am sooooo happy for them!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Sounds like a nice relaxed wedding weekend. Much better idea than dropping $30k for all the pomp!!