Friday, December 14, 2007

Scenes from the MR Xmas Tree

I took these last Sunday when I was at Motherrockers.

Actually this should be termed Scenes from John the Armenian's Xmas Tree as the tree and the ornaments are all from J's Aunt who passed away. John is now the holder of the tradition.

The tree set up with lights put on courtesy of Motherrocker and de-I


John taking out all the decorations. A lot of memories going on.
I didn't see how he was going to get them all on the tree.

MR and The Dukes taking in all the neat stuff to go on the tree
MR chose not to use her new fashion choices for this shot!

Miss Dukes in action putting on ornaments

Miss Dukes was going at it so fast she was a blur of activity

4 comments:

Bernice said...

Well, we can certainly see that Mrs. de-I wasn't there taking the pictures. Thanks anyway.

Michael Podolny said...

Hey be nice Bernice!

alexis said...

indeed - at least he tries. I just steal mine. If that.

stef said...

Well, I'm glad I finally uploaded my own pics of this event. (grumble grumble)