Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas at de-I-holm

Actually a more accurate title would be Christmas at the MRS. de-I-holm as I because of my infidel background and upbringing don't really have all that Christmas memory stuff hardwired into my emotional circuitry. Nonetheless, while I was watching Motherrocker and John the Armenian with their preparations last weekend, Mrs. de-I was busy with ours.

Here is the traditional de-I tree with all the obligatory ornaments
(and a ton of tinsel as specifically ordered by yours truly)


So How Many Santas Are Really Healthy for Any One Person?
One really wonders if Wife is going to get a restraining order someday for stalking Santa

Mrs. de-I Joyously in the Process of Making Goodies
(I believe her actual words just before I took this were, "I wish you never #@&*# started that stupid blog)

Nothing More Festive than Christmas Cards Around the HD TV
Especially festive this coming Saturday when the big Real Madrid/Barcelona soccer game is on this Saturday

Not PC But Definitely DC (Dutch Correct)
You will need to go here to understand this

So Where's the Horse?
AinA brought this set back from Amsterdam when she was here for the 60th and originally had a horse with it. Horse was last seen being played with by various granddaughters...One wonders where said horse currently resides.

4 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Sweet! Very festive!! Swarzen Peter!

alexis said...

hahahah joe! I'm thrilled you remember the name but it's spelled Zwarte Pieten. :)

And woah, this is what mom calls "putting up a few decorations" ?? I can't wait!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Yeah, that's right Zwarte Pieten. I revert to German whenever I speak foreign languages....even in Mexico sadly.

stef said...

I don't know what happened to the horsies. Miss D's Pokey is also sadly missing.