Friday, September 7, 2007

Squirrel Wars Return!

Two more of the furred buggers have moved in under the deck. They've now taken a liking to my beloved tomatoes...And one of the monsters was sitting on post along the garden retaining wall, holding one of MY tomatoes in its paws and eating it in broad daylight. Needless to say, we have recontacted our sources within the former Baathist Party of Iraq and obtained a new load of chemical weapons. Our garden will once again be a bastion of freedom for vegetables!

5 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Oh man. In broad daylight...that ain't right. At least the rats I used to have would sneak around at night....until T-Rex whapped them that is. Well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. d-I needs his tomatoes!!

Unknown said...

While I worked in Wash.DC this weekend, I should have contacted the secret service at the Dept of Agriculture for a secret chemical weapon for Mrs d-I to use on those d--- squirrels! How dare they be so bold as to appear on post and eat your precious red delights right in front of you !!!! On second thought, coming from Wash. DC....I don't think they would know either how to rid your garden from those bushy tailed nuisances!!! Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see the roadrunner and the squirrel fight for their territory!!!! Yikes!!!!

Good luck on getting rid of them for good this time!!

We we were there to to see the drama unfold!!

Agent W & The Derf

Unknown said...

...oops! I made an error on the last post ...at the end, it should read ... WISH we were there to see the drama unfold! ....

Agent W needs typing lessons!! (:

stef said...

Oi. I feel your pain. But as you know we are still licking our wounds from our last battle.

alexis said...

I only believe in animal rights if the animal in question is a human.