Saturday, June 3, 2023

Mosty Spain 2023 - The Great Fishing Port Mystery Unveiled or My Avramar Promotion Campaign Audition

 Avramar

 Who or What the Heck is Avramar you ask?

What does this mysterious Avramar have to do with de-I, El Campello, and our mouth of Spanish long-term stay exploration?

For this entire month, Wife and I have been watching the activity going on in the port with intense curiosity. Day and night the ships come in and out. They offload, but even more curious to us, they on loaded things. I couldn't find anyone in town who could tell us anything about how the port activity worked. But we observed each day.



 

Then one evening, I saw something that made no sense to me in the context of traditional fishing.

 

The following week I was watching even closer this evening activity. And the great reveal took place.




And in observing closely what was being loaded and the name on those bags, all became evident.

AVRAMAR

An Acquaculture Business!

Now it all made sense. They weren't fishing. They were fish farming. Of course the fish came back in nice contained containers. And of course, they were taking back stuff. Like food for the farmed fish!

With that in mind watch this last sequence I took on my last couple of days in El Campello.

And PLEASE. Tell Avramar Corporate they need to hire me to do the promotional videos!













2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Ooo, that's very interesting! I'm glad you solved the mystery.

alexis said...

ah but to have gotten the tour - that would have been awesome too