Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Back To Ghana

 It was sooooo boring. Just being home after the excitement of Sicily and the proposed transformation of our life. I mean I was back for 10 days. Too long. Time to get out again. So it is off to Ghana to get back in deep with Theodora Africa Project. 

I am actually just cooling my heals in an airport lounge in New York's JFK airport where I have a 6 hour layover before my last flight to Ghana. And I need to catch a nap here for jet lag management. 

Much, much is going on with the project since my last post on on this forum. But it is late so I will just set this up as a placeholder. 

More to come soon.

3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Looking forward to hearing more! I hope you got your nap.

alexis said...

6 hours sounds about how long you get on a whole good night :)

Bernice said...

I am interested in the update too.