Friday, April 8, 2022

Recuperation

 We are in Salinas California visiting our dear friends Steve and Diana. We have seen them physically in hears. There is a long history intertwining business and personal for decades. We did some of our very first epic travels with them when we first started. And they have been big benefactors to Theodora Project. They have a home that is one of the most beautiful, restful places I have visited in all our travels. It is a place that heals.

Since arriving here Wednesday afternoon, I have spent an inordinate amount of time napping, resting, lying around. I don't think I realized how much energy and effort I have been expending so far this year. The down time is very appreciated.

2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Sounds like you are channeling your inner cat. Happy napping!

alexis said...

take lots of pictures!! We'll all try to envisage the zen.