Monday, January 17, 2022

Jet Lag Blues

 I am normally very good at managing jet lag. I calculate the time differences and adjust my sleep on the long transoceanic flight to best adjust in route. However, my normal abilities failed me this trip. A combination of a terribly long layover in New York with no place to lie down and nap plus a flight leaving at midnight Eastern time, created a perfect storm where I arrived not adjusted at all.

The result - four nights now of not being able to fall asleep until about 2 in the morning 😨.

Not happy about this but will just have to hope I finally get on the right clock here soon.

2 comments:

alexis said...

just remember a broken clock is still correct x2 a day!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Oh no! I hope you are soon sleeping like an old cat. Not like a baby, as far as I can tell babies don't sleep...