Sunday, July 18, 2010

In Review

A week ago Sunday I flew to LA for business. Stayed there through Tuesday and flew home. On Thursday I flew to Connecticut. Took my sister, her husband and my kidney (har, har) out for dinner as it was her 60th and 2 plus years for the organ. Then I spent a couple of days with Dad who was humphing because a neighbor accused him of feigning age by saying, "you're not even 87"! He looked much better and more relaxed now that he's back in his house.

While I was gone the hummingbird eggs hatched. Wife believes there are two of them. She has her camera gear set up to capture them but the mama gets very skittish whenever she catches sight of Wife.

Next week is all here in Albuquerque.

5 comments:

alexis said...

wow, that is enough travel for one week I think!

Mike said...

LA to Connecticut to NM? That's a lot of airtime!

Glad to hear your dad is settling in ok.

terri said...

So your kidney is still doing well? That's great! Nice of you to take your sister, her hubby and the kidney out for dinner.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Feigning his age. How ridiculous is that? Do people have nothing better to moan about?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week! Glad your dad is doing better!