Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Not Ready Yet - The Asia Mega Tour II Analysis

Work has been busy (a blessing), and there have been things to do around the house. But I finally, finally finished last weekend going through every post I made during our trip. All I have to do now is review the notes I took and reach some kind of conclusions. Hopefully that will happen this weekend though I have a number of projects on tap for this the three day weekend including making SE Asian curry pastes (a BIG project requiring much pounding of mortar and pestle) and cranking up the smoker for chicken and ribs.

I will tell you this, it has been a real revelation to go back over all the posts from the trip. I can see why everyone thinks we two (Wife and I) are somewhat crazed. I mean I lived the whole thing but when I read my posts my reactions was 'Ye Gad that's exhausting'. Yet when we are doing it sure we feel tired but we actually felt like we were restraining ourselves.

So I have a ton of notes after going through all the posts and now I need to review them. I am really looking forward to studying them and seeing the patterns and the reveals.

1 comment:

alexis said...

I'm so pleased this is reaping dividends already! I mean, what is the point of going to the effort to do all these trips if you never think about them again?