Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hapsburg - Renaissance Trip - Eldership Mission Report

I want you to know it is not all fun and games here in Austria on the Eldership. We have a mission to accomplish. Wife and I have decided that the budgetary tightness of ElderFleet Command not withstanding it is getting too hard for the two of us to man an entire Eldership by ourselves. Besides one of these days, one of us will have the bad luck to get the job of enlisted person wearing the red tunic on an away mission and that will be the end of of us!

So in the best traditions of the fleets in past years we decided to recruit (press?) some locals. It was a motley selection at best let me tell you.

"If I can't be an officer, I am NOT interested."





"Although I was captured by head shrinkers in the Amazon, I am still capable of serving."




"See I already know how to salute. Choose me!"




"No, no, not him, Choose me, Choose me!"




"Kebab? You want kebab? We have good kebab."




"Captain, every crew needs a person who can leave there corporeal body for missions."



"I want to be the Klingon!"




"And I want to be the Science Officer!"




"Captain love, don't you think we'd look great in those oh so tight tunics? And I bet we could have a great time in the Holo Deck when First Officer Wife is doing an away mission (wink, wink)."


4 comments:

alexis said...

sigh dad. All going well until the last picture/caption!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

As a fellow Trekkie, I loved this post. And to respectfully disagree with Alexis, that is exactly the sort of comment James T. Kirk would make, so it's entirely fitting.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

As a fellow Trekkie, I loved this post. And to respectfully disagree with Alexis, that is exactly the sort of comment James T. Kirk would make, so it's entirely fitting.

Agent W said...

Love all the creative de-I captions! :)