Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kids...Peaches...Taping...Business

Things have been a little crazy around the de-I household the last few days. 

I have been on the warpath looking for new business.  I do a referral based, networking sales system.  The combination of illness in the fourth quarter of 2011 and the Dad illness in the first quarter of 2012 really took the steam out of my sales pipeline.  I've been working it hard since April and the results are starting to show but I've got to really push and get a few more closings to get income to a real comfortable level.

The #1 household are visiting.  This is a combination of business and pleasure.  They were to be here a few weeks ago but 1A hurt his back and they had to delay.  I had my calendar cleaned up for the first visit but had a bunch of things that I couldn't change for this one.  Plus the kids had business they are doing here.  AND we are spending today in a filming studio, taping video footage for my business promotion.

Finally our peach tree is ready to harvest.  I have a picture that I will put on later but it is bursting with fruit.  The quality is top notch.

Hope to get some pictures up later this week.

6 comments:

Agent W said...

Wishing you well despite the frenzy! Things will turn out "peachy" for you & your family!!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ohhhh, peaches! Nice.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Mmmm, peaches.

Say hi to the #1 family, and I hope 1A is feeling better.

alexis said...

I'm so pleased to hear 1A is feeling better! And busy is good but I hope you'll be able to relax and unwind again soon.

Go warpath!!

Jules said...

Yummy peaches!!!! Sounds delicious, can't wait to see the pic. Wish we could have a peach tree here!

Pulisha said...

And I say again, where the hell was the peach fairy when we were in Albuquerque!!?? ;)