Saturday, July 21, 2012

Watching Weather

When the monsoon comes, I especially like to sit out on our upstairs deck and look out over the city and countryside.  Weather is much more in your face with storms being highly visible, watching them build up and move. 

The other night I was watching this set of storm clouds coming in over the mountain to the north of us.


Then I saw that there was a mass of clouds coming in from the south as well


I love the contrast between what's left of the blue sky and the clouds made darker because of nightfall.



3 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I love storms....when I'm watching them.

terri said...

No matter how many clouds, storms or lightening strikes you've seen, they never cease to amaze, do they?

Jules said...

I love watching storms come in too although I don't get to do that much anymore living in the city. Those are gorgeous pictures though!