Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hang Tight - Super-Cosmic Cooking Posts Coming

Things have been a bit busy with work.  Lot's of writing stuff.  You know.  Real work.  Not the just talking to people that is my preferred work activity.

However, THE COOKING BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED.  I immediately scheduled most of the weekends left in July and into August.  Bwahahahahahahaha.

For my first dinner this weekend, I decided I needed to get out of the comfort zone and try something new.  I was delving into Marcella Hazan's "Essentials of Italian Cooking" and I realized I have barely scratched the surface of Italian Cuisine. 

Hang on tight - the remainder of 2012 is going to be the year of Italy.

4 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I can't wait! I love Italian cooking.

terri said...

Italian food. Yum! You'll have everyone drooling and hungry with these posts.

alexis said...

I'm curious to learn more about the techniques you were talking about on Sunday. Sounded like techniques I'd heard about and just in different combinations.

Jules said...

OOoh real Italiano! Can't wait!!