Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cooking Italiano - Part III - Second Recipe

OK, I lied.  Evidently had more energy than I thought.  So here is the other recipe that I had never done and really wanted to try.

Pork Rolls with Cheese and Prosciutto

Our Ingredients - Boneless Pork Loin, Fontina Cheese, Prosciutto, Sage Leaves


Step 1 - Cut your boneless pork loin chops into three pieces.  Put between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound until thin.



Step 2 - Put on the sage leaves


Step 3 - Put on the cheese


Step 4 - Put on prosciutto


Step 5 - Roll up tightly and hold in place with toothpicks


All this can be done in advance.  You finish by pan frying them for about 6-8 minutes until brown and cooked through.  Then deglaze the pan with some stock and white wine.

2 comments:

alexis said...

I think I want to try that. I bet Lia will love pork.

Jules said...

That looks delicous!